Join us on Oct. 18-19 at the Santa Clara Convention Center to better understand how medical device manufactures, suppliers and innovators are finding success in a challenging economic market
- INNOVATION & INVESTMENT – Workshops featuring the top-ranked start-up CEOs will discuss financing, operation and executing opportunities
- PROTOTYPE & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – R&D leaders from medtech’s most innovative companies will explore where technology is taking them.
- MANUFACTURING & SUPPLY CHAIN – Global pressures are showing little sign of ebbing, requiring suppliers and OEMs to forge tighter bonds
- REGULATORY & REIMBURSEMENT – Industry leaders will explain the growing challenges being presented by government regulators and payers
- BETTER TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES – How sensors, data and connected devices can change how devices are used.
DeviceTalks West enables engineers and other professionals to find better solutions to the industry’s latest challenges